The Bizz-bizz® Bee-wrap from Ah Table! Finally an alternative to fresh paper and aluminum foil!
Bizz-bizz® are made in France by Ah Table! from organic textile
In partnership with PPMC: discover our prints on Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps
Set of 3 rectangular bee-wraps - 3 different sizes to fit all your dishes
What are Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps?
The bizz-bizz are a range of 100% ecological reusable packaging available in 9 colorful patterns that we had the pleasure of designing in collaboration with Ah table!
Indispensable in a zero-waste kitchen, bee-wraps are an alternative to stretch film and aluminum foil.
Multi-purpose and washable, they adapt to all types of containers and foods such as snacks for children or sandwiches.
Ah Table's commitments! for the manufacture of its Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps?
Bizz-bizz® are handcrafted in Brittany
They are made from organic materials: GOTS certified organic cotton, beeswax from Organic Beekeeping, organic rapeseed oil and organic pine resin
Packaging is provided by an ESAT in Brittany
The cardboard packaging of the bee-wraps is suitable for food contact
The characteristics of Bizz-bizz® bee-wrap rectangles?
- Each Bizz-bizz® kit is composed of 3 assorted designs designated by PPMC
- They include 3 bee-wraps: 1 Bizz-bizz® S (17 x 20 cm), 1 Bizz-bizz® M (25 x 30 cm) and 1 Bizz-bizz® L (30 x 50 cm)
- They are presented in a cardboard sleeve
- GOTS certification
What does GOTS certification guarantee?
GOT stands for Global Organic Textile Standard. It is an organic certification issued by a certifying body which allows to display the words "organic textile"
This certification also guarantees:
- Production and transformation processes that respect the environment
- Respect and improvement of working conditions
- Promotion of the use of organic fibers
- The prohibition of dangerous inputs such as toxic heavy metals, aromatic solvents ...