Discover Ah Table's Bizz-bizz® round Bee-wraps! Food packaging in fabric and organic beeswax.
- Set of 3 round bee-wraps of 3 round dimensions to adapt to all your round dishes (pie dishes, salad bowls ...)
- Finally an alternative to fresh paper and aluminum foil!
- Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps are made in France from organic textiles by Ah Table!
- Fabrics designed by Papa Pique and Maman Coud
Do you know the Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps?
Bizz-bizz® are a range of 100% ecological reusable food packaging available in 9 colorful patterns that we had the pleasure to design in collaboration with Ah table!
Indispensable for all those who are sensitive to reducing their waste, bee-wraps are an alternative to stretch film and aluminum foil in the kitchen.
Multi-purpose and washable, they adapt to all forms of containers and foods such as snacks for children, fruits or sandwiches.
What are Ah Table's commitments! for the manufacture of its Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps?
- The Bizz-bizz® are handcrafted in Brittany
- They are made from organic materials: GOTS certified organic cotton, beeswax from Organic Beekeeping, organic rapeseed oil and organic pine resin
- They are packaged by an ESAT in Brittany
The characteristics of Bizz-bizz® bee-wrap rectangles?
- Each Bizz-bizz® kit is composed of 3 assorted designs designated by PPMC
- They include 3 bee-wraps: 1 Bizz-bizz® Ø 20 cm, 1 Bizz-bizz® Ø 25 cm and 1 Bizz-bizz® Ø 36 cm
- They are presented in a cardboard sleeve suitable for food contact
- Organic GOTS certification
What does GOTS certification guarantee?
GOT stands for Global Organic Textile Standard. It is an organic certification issued by a certifying body which allows to display the words "organic textile"
This certification also guarantees:
- Production and transformation processes that respect the environment
- Respect and improvement of working conditions
- Promotion of the use of organic fibers
- The prohibition of dangerous inputs such as toxic heavy metals, aromatic solvents ...