Give a second life to your Bizz-bizz® bee-wraps from Ah Table! thanks to the organic re-coating wax (organic beeswax)
- Organic beeswax made up of special Bizz-bizz® wax squares
- Organic composition consisting of a mixture of beeswax from Organic Beekeeping, organic rapeseed oil and organic pine resin
- A wax tablet allows you to re-coat 2 rectangular or round Bizz-bizz® kits
- You can also use it to make your own bee-wraps from your fabrics
- Made in Brittany
- Net weight: 50 gr
- Packaged in cardboard packaging suitable for food contact
How to use organic re-coating wax for Bizz-bizz®?
- Place a sheet of baking paper, your cotton canvas or your Bizz-bizz® on it.
- Then place the appropriate number of squares of wax and cover everything with another sheet of baking paper
- Heat your iron (medium temperature for cotton), carefully press the assembly flat by sliding your iron back and forth to make the wax penetrate well
Discover the other Bizz-bizz® items from Ah Tables! on our site and in the PPMC store
- Kit of 3 round Bizz-bizz®
- Kit of 3 rectangular Bizz-bizz®