Thanks to this sewing kit, you will be able to make 3 great scrunchies quickly and easily using 3 fabrics from our collections. We offer you in this kit ready to sew pieces of fabrics and an elastic already cut to the right size; as well as a photo tutorial detailing each step.
It is a kit adapted to people who are beginners in sewing; it is very easy to use and apprehend. It is also ideal for children to discover sewing.
You will find in this kit sewing hair darling :
- 3 pre-cut fabric coupons 100% cotton
- Fabric collections
- 1 elastic for 3 scrunchies
- 1 step by step sewing tutorial
- Not included: thread and needles
The advantages of PPMC ready to sew kits:
- Pre-cut pieces of fabric, no waste of time, we go directly to the machine!
- A simple and detailed photo tutorial to help beginners at each step
- A "ready to sew" kit to start sewing directly on the machine
- No need for a pattern, no need to cut the fabric, no risk of error
- A sewing kit adapted to beginners
We advise you to wash your make-up remover squares after each use, in a machine at 40° or 50°C.
In order to maximize their life span, it is preferable to use a washing net. This will prevent the makeup remover squares from clinging to the rest of the laundry.
For maximum softness, dry your makeup remover squares in the dryer.
How long does a makeup remover last?
Each cotton pad lasts for about 300 washes. A set of 7 PPMC makeup remover pads will last you almost a year.
If you have any questions about your makeup remover, please contact our customer service or one of our PPMC stores.